Thursday, December 4, 2014

3 Day Refresh: Day Three Review

Day Three- Morning

Woke up feeling pretty spectacular this morning, which was a welcome surprise!  I felt almost energized when I got out of bed, for a morning person that is pretty much a miracle. Mornings are always the hardest for me because I have a very close relationship with sleep and my bed and I don't like anything that gets in the way of that relationship :)

After drinking my morning water, I crossed my fingers, hoped I hadn't ruined my 3 Day Refresh with my Popchips splurge and jumped on the scale.  Down another .4lbs, that's a total of 3.2lbs!!!!  I hit my goal, wooohoooo! Now that is a great way to put a little pep in your step for the day!

I tried Strawberry Shakeology this morning, when I originally started with BeachBody I used Strawberry Shakeology and I think i had burned myself out on it.  But, after taking a month or so off of the Strawberry this mornings shake was pretty delicious.  I don't think I will ever go back to not having Shakeology in the morning, its so easy to make and it actually tastes good....two things that are pretty important to a mom who is always running behind in the mornings!!

Day Three- Mid-Morning Fiber Sweep


This just doesn't get any better, but it also doesn't get any worse.  I think you kind of have to just do it, you know it isn't going to be the best thing you've ever drank but it's for a greater purpose so you plug your nose and chug it down!

Still haven't seen any cramps or gas or uncomfortableness, so if that is your fear you don't have to worry about it with this refresh.  The only uncomfortableness I have felt is on the first day after drinking it for the first hour or so I felt really full, but I kept drinking water and that went away.

Day Three- Lunch (Vanilla Fresh)

Me and my love of routine, I had the same lunch all three days of this but you do have a lot of options if you like to mix it up (check out the program guide)!  I was really busy with work today so I was running around and just fit in the meals and shakes when I had a few minutes down time.  I think because I was busy it kept my mind off how hungry I was, so that was good!

Still, don't like having to drink the Vanilla Fresh without ice and some cinnamon but I sucked it up one more day.  I used like ice cold water this time and it made it a little better.

Side note, I was driving from Baltimore to VA (I had to go to both my offices today) and I did notice I could pinch less stomach :)

Day Three- Mid-Afternoon Snack


I got back to my VA office with about 30 minutes before my next meeting so I was able to cram in my snack while trying to get through some emails.  I felt pretty good going into the meeting....but we all know my willpower isn't the greatest :(

I cheated, we received our first Holiday gift from one of our vendors....a box of artisan chocolates.  Okay, I don't really like chocolate I can avoid that!  O wait there is a salted caramel one? And a 90% dark chocolate?!  WHHHHHHY! I ate them :( 

I am terrible at this, I just can't pass up food.  This is how I justified it, I have already met my target weight loss so if I have a little chocolate it won't ruin it! I need to work on my mindset!

Day Two- Dinner (Vanilla Fresh)


I tried a Veggie Stir Fry for dinner and it was good!  My Vanilla Fresh with cinnamon and pure organic vanilla extract was tasty as well!

Since I cheated in the afternoon I was good tonight, no more food.  I didn't work out, I am spending most of my time writing this blog :) I can't wait to see my end results tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment