Monday, December 1, 2014

3 Day Refresh: An Overview

Good morning!  I am pretty excited to get started with my 3 Day Refresh today.  I pretty much let myself eat whatever I wanted over the last 4 days so it will be nice to get a clean slate again!

The Goods!
I am 4 hours into the refresh so nothing amazing has occurred yet, which is perfect because I can give you all the details on the boring stuff before I get to the good stuff (results/reviews).

So 3 Day Refresh is a BeachBody program meant to give people a jump start to their weight loss or to be used as a 'reset' button when you feel like you have begun to fall off the wagon with your healthy lifestyle routine.

3 Day Refresh!

You will get the above box in the mail usually within a week of ordering, so don't plan to start the 3 day refresh the day after you order it :) When you open it, there are 3 compartments, one for each day, and a program guide

The box itself has a brief overview of program but you want to read the program guide to get all the juicy details of the foods you can eat and how much of them.  Each day you are given 2 vanilla fresh packets, 1 fiber sweep and if you choose to include Shakeology** 1 packet of Shakeology.

**I have an overflowing supply of Shakeology so I didn't order it with the program but I provided my own packets for picture purposes.

What is Shakeology?
So the general idea for each day is you start with Shakeology for breakfast, Fiber Sweep mid morning, Vanilla Fresh for lunch and Vanilla Fresh for dinner.  Of course you have to drink lots of water and you choose the foods you want to add in.  There is no meat allowed, which for me is okay since I think I consumed a whole turkey in the last 4 days!

Results will vary, but they say you can lose anywhere from 3-5 pounds if you follow the guidlines.  I will definitely let you know my results as this is my first experience doing any sort of cleanse/restart diet.

Well, that's all I have for you today.  Tomorrow I will post my before pics and weight and give an update on how the first day went!! As always if you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to message me!  Happy Cyber Monday (like I didn't just spend my lunch hour shopping online haha)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment