Thursday, December 4, 2014

3 Day Refresh: The Results and Overall Review

The Results


Okay so the big reveal.  I went into this with the goal of losing 3 pounds. A little back story on my journey, at the beginning of the summer before i got pregnant with Lily I weighed in at 140.4...so after having her i wanted to get back down to under 140.  Like I said at the beginning of this, I am dense the lightest I have ever been in my adult life was 137 when I got married and I was wearing a size 4 comfortably so I think I am like a tungsten ring deceivingly heavy :)

Anyways, I have been for the past month suck at 140.2, I just couldn't seem to get past it and it was so aggravating! So I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and then did this refresh to see if I could get past that silly plateau!

I DID!  My after pictures are below.
 Maybe it is my imagination but I can definitely see a reduction in my stomach!

Final Weigh In:
139.4lbs


I DID IT! I DID IT! I am past that silly plateau!  It so amazing to wake up knowing I am lighter than I was before I got pregnant and now I am aiming to be at the size I was when I got married!  The difference will be when I got married, I was very unhealthy...I was stupid and I got that light using My Weight Doctor and B12 shots and weight loss pills.  This time I am in the best shape of my life and I am eating and living the healthiest ever!  I can't wait to see where this journey takes me and my family!!!

The Review

Would I do the 3 Day Refresh again?
Absolutely, in fact I am already planing on doing it again in a few months.  I just totally reset me!  I had forgotten how yummy veggies on their own can be, I learned that I do like different types of Shakeology prepared different ways (remember i am a creature of habit, I usually have the same flavor made the same way every morning).

What was the hardest part?
For me the hardest part was drinking the Fiber Sweep and the lunchtime Vanilla Fresh.  Neither tasted bad but I just can't stand the texture of them.  Good news is you only have to do it 3 times and you are done, so the light at the end of the tunnel isn't very far off!

Would you recommend the 3 Day Refresh to a friend?
Most definitely!  It just gets you back in the right frame of mind.  We all fall off the wagon every once in a while and I am going to use this to reset, remember that a healthy diet really does make you feel so much better!  I am less bloated, I have more energy (I woke up at 5am this morning!) and I in general just feel refreshed (ha! get it?).
It's only 3 days, and if you can lose 3 pounds in 3 days, why not?  Mind you, I cheated twice and still lost 3 pounds, I know some other people who have better willpower and self-control than I do who lost 5-7 pounds!

What's next?
For the next month, I am going to do a hybrid of the T25 Beta and Gamma workouts BECAUSE come January 5 2015 INSANITY MAX:30 has my name written all over it!  I already bought it and it is on it's way to my house as we speak.  I am so excited to do it!  My next blog will be about why I chose it to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment