Friday, January 23, 2015

BeachBody's Military Discount Program!

So I had totally envisioned myself doing a totally different post this week but you know when something keeps being brought to your attention and you don't think it's a big deal but then you realize everyone else keeps talking about it, so maybe just maybe it is a big deal? That's whats been happening with me and the BeachBody Military Coach Discount.  After it was brought to my attention by a number of people I sat down and really thought about it and WOW THIS REALLY IS A BIG DEAL AND AN AMAZING BENEFIT TO MILITARY PERSONNEL AND THEIR SPOUSES!!!!


What is the discount?
A beachbody military coach get 25% off everything on the Beachbody website! From the workout programs to shakeology to exercise equipment.

For those of you who are already using BeachBody, you know this isn't a little discount....if you are using shakeology every month this discount alone saves you over $400 a year! It brings the cost of Shakeology down to just over $100 a month or $3/day for your most nutrient packed healthiest meal of the day.

Here is the real benefit for military coaches (because every coach whether you are military or not gets 25% discount), your initial sign up fee (39.95) is waived and your monthly coaching fees (15.95) are also waived! An additional savings of $231.35 a year!!

How does it work?
Simple, you can buy what you want when you want and receive your 25% discount.

Then, if you want to, and ONLY if you want to, you can also build a very profitable business as a military coach.

As a coach you get 25% commission on anything you sell through your beachbody website.  Plus, there are incentive programs for challenge packs and different contests where you can win stuff!

I am extremely part-time coaching because I have a full-time job that I love and don't want to give up, but even still I make enough money to get my nails done every week (for a busy mom that is a true blessing!) and I paid for my trip down to see my parents in Myrtle Beach (airfare) and most of our Christmas presents this Christmas.  I am hoping to be putting away enough this year to cover some of the daycare expenses for Lily and to build a deck on our townhouse. 

Who is eligible?
Anyone who is currently active duty in the military.  Anyone who is married to someone who is currently active duty in the military. AND JUST ADD THIS MONTH, anyone who is a veteran of the military!

What do you need to do to get started?
This is always the hardest part for people.  You need to make a commitment to yourself, to your family, that you are ready to live a healthier lifestyle.  You need to commit to working on getting yourself in the best shape of your life and, if you want to, helping your friends and family do the same!  This all starts with you believing you are meant for more and then doing what it takes to get there!

If you want to know more about the military discount, please send me a message, or friend me on facebook, or be bold and join my teamWhether you are just looking for a discount or you are looking for a way to take control of your fitness and finances, I will be happy to help you get started!



There you have it, the military coach discount program for BeachBody.  I am not in a military family so I can only imagine how hard it is to have your spouse leave for months on end and you are left to keep your family going in their absence.  I know a lot of military spouses are home with the kids while their partners are out protecting our country and our freedom.  The beauty of being a beachbody coach is it is from home.  You still get to be with your kids all day, but now you have the ability to not only get in the best shape of your life (physically and mentally) but help pay for bills! (and if you want to, possible bring home enough money to cover your spouses salary and bring them home for good)

I hope this was helpful and even if you aren't a member of the military, being a beachbody coach is an amazing opportunity! (I am a little biased because I am said beachbody coach) But this has been an opportunity of a lifetime for me so far in my infancy of my beachbody coaching life.  I have lost over 10 pounds and 12 inches using BeachBody programs and Shakeology.  I have met some pretty amazing women and men, who are such an inspiration in what you can do with this opportunity.  I get to be a part of a movement that will hopefully help to end the obesity epidemic that is running rampant in our country. Best of all, I get to be a part of another company who actually cares about people and cares about helping people be the best they can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment