Saturday, January 31, 2015

Healthy Breakfast!

Bananacakes!

Healthy pancakes made with oats and banana! So simple, easy and quick!  Lily and Matt both loved them so I think that is a sign they are good!


Ingredients
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
2 eggs
1/4 cup applesauce
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Directions
1. Put oats in a blender and blend until fine
2. Put ground oats in mixer bowl with all the other ingredients, mix until smoothish (i would say I mixed on medium for 2 minutes to break up the banana).
3. Cook just like regular pancakes on the stove!

This recipe made 5 silver dollar pancakes so if I make it again I will double it! ENJOY!

**Bad Blogger Alert:  I didn't take any pictures of the cakes :( but they look just like pancakes of course their texture is a little different but as long as you ground your oats they are good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment